How to make an Avocado Fruit Recipe for Dinner? :- Some people are afraid to eat avocados because they think the fruit makes you fat because of its fat content. Yet according to research, avocados are a fruit that is beneficial to health.
A study in the Journal of Nutrition says, eating one avocado every day can reduce levels of LDL or bad cholesterol in adults who are overweight or obese. Besides, eating one avocado every day will meet half the fiber needs in the body needed to ward off heart disease.
Avocado consumption also increases more than 68% levels of lutein, a type of antioxidant associated with heart health. You need to eat avocados as a substitute for heavy food. But you should not consume too much, but also balanced with other healthy menus to balance nutrition for the body.
Avocados are easy to satiate, so they can reduce appetite, especially the desire to eat heavy food. Here are avocado tips for diets:
- Eat avocados before eating
- Do it regularly, morning, afternoon, and evening to reduce the portion of overeating
- Do not mix with sugar, you should choose honey as a natural sweetener
- Do not mix with milk
- Eating directly without being processed into juice will be very nutritious
Advantages of Avocado for adult
Avocado is the super fruit that is not only suitable for babies, toddlers, or growing children but it is a lot beneficial for the adults. Even though this fruit is rich in fat, it is included in the weight loss diet.
It is also best for your skin to maintain its elasticity and make you look and feel younger more than your age. The other advantages include:
Avocados are very nutritious and contain a variety of nutrients, including 20 vitamins and minerals. It can also reduce any cholesterol or sodium and is low in saturated fat. That is why avocados are among the preferred fruits.
Contain More Potassium than Bananas
Most people lack nutrition in the form of potassium. Avocados contain very high potassium. Potassium content in avocados is 14 percent. This value is higher than bananas which are only 10 percent potassium.
Several studies have shown that having a high potassium intake is associated with a decrease in blood pressure, which is a major risk factor for heart attack, stroke, and kidney failure.
Avocados do not contain any fat. Most of the fats in avocados are called oleic acid. Oleic acid is a monounsaturated fatty acid which is also a major element of olive oil and is believed to be responsible for several health benefits.
Oleic acid has been linked to a reduction in inflammation and has been shown to have beneficial effects on genes associated with cancer.
Lots of Fiber
Fiber is another nutrient that is relatively rich in avocados. Fiber can contribute to weight loss, reduce blood sugar spikes, and is strongly associated with a low risk of many diseases.
One study showed that adding avocado or avocado oil to salads can increase the absorption of antioxidants 2.6 to 15 times. So, avocados can increase the nutritional value of other plant foods that you eat. This can be your reason to include sources of healthy fats when eating vegetables.
Studies show that those associated with the risk of cataracts can be drastically reduced due to eating avocados. Therefore, eating avocados is beneficial for your eye health in the long run.
The benefits of avocados can help prevent excess homocysteine levels in the body. Too much homocysteine can make you prone to stress.
Can Help Lose Weight
There is some evidence that avocados are foods that can lose weight. In one study, people who ate avocados would feel 23% more full and have a 28% lower desire to eat the next 5 hours, compared to people who did not consume this fruit.
If this is true in the long run, then incorporating avocados in your diet can help you eat fewer calories. Avocados are also high in fiber and very low in carbohydrates. These two things can certainly lose weight too.
The benefits of avocados can be used as a natural detox ingredient. This will help you get rid of various poisons in the body. With every day eating avocado juice, the body will certainly be healthier and fitter.
Avocado for Diabetic
Avocado fruit is a type of fruit that comes from woody plants. For its type, there are avocados with green color and there are also avocados that are purplish or brownish-green.
The size of the fruit also varies from 7 to 20 cm with a fruit weight between 100 to 1000 grams, the most striking part of the avocado is the seeds that are different from seeds in general.
Avocado seed size usually has a diameter of 2 to 5 cm. In addition to being uniquely different, avocados also have a very delicious taste, the flesh is yellowish-green has a soft texture almost like a cream. Besides being delicious, it turns out that avocados have very good and important benefits for people who have a history of diabetes.
Stabilize Blood Sugar
For people who have a history of diabetes, it is very important to maintain their blood sugar stability. Even though consuming only a small amount of sweet food is one of its difficulties that must be overcome.
You can overcome this by consuming avocados without any mixture. It would be better if you try to consume the avocado seeds boiled water that has been dried in the sun first. This will help you stabilize your blood sugar levels.
As a substitute for staple food
If someone is diagnosed with a history of diabetes, he should consult a nutritionist related to his diet. Most nutritionists will recommend reducing carbohydrate intake and replacing their staple foods with other alternative foods such as replacing rice.
To make your diet better, you can replace carbohydrate intake from rice with avocados. You need to know that avocados have calorie content and synthetic carbohydrates that are good for diabetics.
Prevents Diabetes Neuropathy
With the stability of blood sugar levels in your body when you consume avocados, these fruits contain good fats for your health. And with other ingredients found in avocados, this fruit can prevent your nervous system from developing diabetic neuropathy.
Not only is it good for diabetics, but avocados are also very good for those of you who want to prevent diabetes. You can go on a diet by consuming avocados as the main menu of your diet.
This is because one avocado contains fat, calories, and carbohydrates that are different so you don’t need to worry.
Making avocado pasta dinner recipes for the whole family
Here, an avocado pasta recipe has been chosen for your dinner. This recipe can be prepared quickly, it’s very tasty, healthy and something which can be to everyone’s liking.
Avocado after knowing its richness in nutrients has now been in fashion. Everyone is preferring to eat avocado raw or cooked with a mix of flavors by adding lemon juice or Parmesan. The green color of the paste is very vibrant and attractive, and the taste is delicious.
Most people think it is a traditional basil paste when they see the color green. But it is the fragrant touch of the avocado, together with the fresh cheese in crumbs above, that will surprise and delight your family and friends.
- Servings per container: 4
- Cooking time: 15 min.
- Preparing time: 5-10 min.
#1 Ingredients that are needed for cooking the Avocado pasta recipe
This pasta recipe is as simple as taking a couple of ripe avocados, fresh herbs, and a few drops of oil in a blender while cooking your favorite pasta. Avocado is an incredibly creamy smooth base, while a generous amount of Parmesan and basil work together to give the sauce a pesto-like flavor.
The combination with basil gives it that ideal fresh touch to enjoy on these sunny days. The avocado paste is actually about the creamy avocado sauce. Sure, there are some decisions to be made about what type of pasta to use however you can use any as per your choice.
For this recipe, we will not be needing a lot of ingredients and we will be using less seasoning as the avocado puree or the sauce that we will be using is tasty in itself. Nothing fancy ingredients which you cant buy in the market easily. Look at the ingredients that we will be using for this recipe.
- 300 grams of pasta of your choice
- 2 pieces of ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- a few fresh basil leaves
- salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
#2 Utensils that are needed for cooking the Avocado pasta recipe
The recipe which is delicious, creamy, and healthy with and an amazing mix of avocado, olive oil, and fresh basil gets ready in minutes.
The final result of your cooking will be versatile that is incredibly easy to make, take very little time to be ready, and you can let your imagination run wild for creating a perfect sauce or cream for your pasta. Very few uses of ingredients and very few uses of utensils that are simple that we use in our daily cooking are needed for this recipe. Such as:
- Large pot
- Knife and chopping board
#3 Preparation before cooking the Avocado Pasta Recipe
You will make avocado an essential part of your life once you make this dish and taste it. Its taste and texture make us fall in love, and we leave aside its magical and healing properties to focus on what we do: cook and eat.
This is a recipe that arose from the lack of ingredients. A cold pasta salad. A quick and easy recipe to prepare. Much simpler is the preparation for cooking the dish. Such as:
- First and very important wash hands properly with soap and water.
- Bring all the ingredients and utensils that you will be using for this recipe in one place so you can have them at hand while cooking. This will save time and make the job easier.
- Wash the utensils first and dry them.
- Wash the basil leaves properly under running water and cut them into fine pieces. Keep them in a bowl and set aside.
- Take some Parmesan and scrape the amount that you want.
- We will be cutting, peeling the avocado only at the time of cooking to prevent it from oxidizing. But you can clean the avocado properly and keep it aside.
#4 How to cook the Avocado Pasta Recipe
Its a very easy and simple recipe to make with less than 20 minutes of preparation, will enhance the flavor of your pasta and make it super tasty. This recipe is a perfect replacement for regular cream or butter.
The creaminess that a little olive oil, fresh basil, and tasty avocado give to this accompaniment is ideal if you are looking for more nutritious substitutes. The pasta also contains nutritional properties in vitamins E and B, which make it very beneficial as cellular antioxidants.
In addition to being an exquisite dish, you will feel a lot of freshness when you taste this dish and everyone at home will thank you for it. The cooking procedure of this recipe is also simple which anyone even who is new to the cooking can easily make. Below are the steps explained for you to follow to make this dish.
- Take a larger pot or pan and fill it with water. Cover the pot and bring the water to boil and then add the pasta. Allow the paste to boil according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, cut the avocado in halves and then remove the seed. You can peel the skin of the fruit or you can simply take out the flesh of the fruit with a
- Put the avocado in a bowl, then mash with the fork as small as possible (you can use the blender if the avocado is not well ripe.)
- Add a little of the olive oil over the avocado and mix so that you get a pure mash.
- Then add some salt to taste and pepper in the avocado mash.
- Now turn your attention to the pasta, turn off the stove and drain the pasta. Leave the pasta on the colander for a while so all the water is drained.
- Then add the avocado puree gradually and mix well.
- Now add the chopped basil leaves and Parmesan on the top of the pasta.
- Your pasta is ready to be served.
- If you want you can also add chicken, shrimp or prawn in this recipe to make it tastier.
#5 How to serve the Avocado Pasta Recipe
After the pasta is ready you can mix the pasta with the avocado puree or you can serve it separately. It all depends on your taste and how you want to present it.
This recipe you can serve day, evening, or afternoon and suitable for both children and adults. The recipe also allows you to be creative and run with your imagination as you can try out any vegetables or meats or fish if you like with this recipe.
Apart from making this as your main dish for the evening, you can also accompany this recipe with other side dishes as you like. Some of the options for you are:
- Garnish the pasta with a nice grilled and spicy chicken breast.
- Add 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt or silky tofu to the avocado puree to make it even more creamy – and to add a good supply of protein.
- Caramelize a few sliced onions and cherry tomatoes in the oven before garnishing the pasta.
- Add a nice portion of your favorite grilled vegetables to the dish. Sweet potato, grilled peppers, and Brussels sprouts can be ideal accompanying dishes fro this recipe.
- You can also serve the pasta directly on the plate and add the avocado sauce without mixing
- You can also decorate the pasta with the golden bacon and a little more Parmesan cheese and a few turns of black pepper.
- You can make some french fries or some carrot fries and serve it at the side of the pasta.
- You can also add some grilled vegetables as your side dish for the pasta.
#6 Some simple tips while cooking the Avocado Pasta Recipe
This is a fast and healthy pasta dish that keeps you full for a long time with its unsaturated avocado fatty acids.
Especially for those of you who also like to eat avocados in the form of culinary menu offerings, this recipe can be the right one. You already know how simple it is to prepare. To make your work easier, the following tips are given below:
- If you do not want to consume cheese, you can replace it with chopped nuts at the time of serving.
- You may think that the blender would soften an under-ripe avocado and still result in a shiny sauce, but avocados, and their maturity, are key to this sauce. Try mixing an under-ripe avocado and your sauce will have a herbaceous flavor and texture.
- The warm pasta plus a thick sauce makes its application easier and more uniform. Dressing the pasta with the sauce while it is hot also means that the pasta will absorb more flavor from the sauce.
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but the color may darken.
- Add the salt to the pasta once the water has started to boil.
- Do not put a lot of water in the pot for boiling the pasta else it will overflow. Reserve a little of the cooking liquid (it has the starch that the pasta gives off when cooked) that It will serve to bind the sauce at the end of the process.
- Never, ever wash the pasta with water when we drain it.
- If you don’t like the taste of Parmesan, you don’t have to use it or you can replace it with some other cheese that you like.
- You can also add some lemon juice in the avocado paste if you like.
- If you are vegan, you can leave the use of the cheese.
- As a source of protein, you could use smoked tofu instead.
#7 Frequently Asked Questions
The final product of this recipe is simple, delicious, colorful, and that which can be prepared within few minutes. So ideal for the meal when you don’t have time or mood to cook for long.
There could not be much doubt and questions regarding this recipe but still, there can be some questions. Some common questions regarding the recipe can be:
Can I make the pasta at home?
Surely if you don’t want to use the pasta bought from the market, you can then make the pasta at home if you have time and mood. To make the pasta at home, you can :
- Slowly mix the flour with the eggs and oil until it forms a ball. You can use whole eggs. It is easier and generates less waste. Who knows what to do with the remaining egg whites?
- Knead the dough until it is elastic and smooth. If you pinch the dough with a finger, the surface will sink and then return to the original position. If in doubt, cut a piece. If there are tiny bubbles of air, the dough is ready.
- After the ball is formed, let the dough rest for half an hour, so that the flour hydrates and the gluten relaxes. Otherwise, your dough will be dry and hard.
- Then cut the dough into thick strands, the thickness is up to you.
- The last step is to cook in water with plenty of salt for a few minutes – the time depends on the thickness of the dough. Mix with your favorite sauce, or add just a little butter and Parmesan. Homemade pasta is unique and has nothing to do with what you buy at the supermarket.
Can I add another ingredient in this recipe?
You can explore your taste with any ingredient you like. You can use chicken, prawns, other vegetables whatever you like with this dish. Be creative as much as possible with the recipe.
Enjoy your cooking!